In this time of power shortage, if you take a lithium-ion battery, there will be many benefits.

Spread the love

Lithium ION Battery Price: India’s summer is almost here, and it’s clear that as the heat rises, so will the problem of power outages (Power Crisis In India). In this situation, people will look for Inverter Battery to meet their electricity needs.

Summary

If you need a backup power source for your home, you should look into the new-age inverter battery. This will help you in many ways.

Let us tell you that about 70–75% of homes in India use a Single Inverter Battery as a backup power source today. This battery costs them between 10,000 and 15,000 dollars.

At the same time, about 20% to 25% of homes use a Double Inverter Battery. It costs between 30 and 35 thousand rupees. Also, about 5% of homes have inverters that have four batteries.

How do people today get batteries?

Let us tell you that most people still buy batteries the same way they did in the past. The first is that they will either buy it from a store near them or from an online store like Amazon or Flipkart. Today, only about 3% of people buy batteries online. The other 97% buy them directly from stores.

Needs to know

If you want to buy a battery to get the power you need, you should know a few things. Always buy a battery with the most recent technology. But sometimes it’s hard to find things on sites that sell things.

Let us tell you that Lithium Ion Battery is a battery that uses cutting-edge technology today. In the Union Budget, the Indian government recently said that this battery would be exempt from a number of rules.

Also, Read- 5 Best Photo Management Software In 2023

What kind of people buy Lithium Ion Batteries?

Explain that Lithium Ion batteries are bought by people whose homes use a lot of electricity. Most people use this battery in places like their office, school, or clinic where they work. At the same time, they still use water-based batteries, like lead-acid batteries, in places where they need less electricity.

Lithium-ion batteries have a lot of pros.

lithium-ion battery
Let us tell you that there are many good things about buying a Lithium Ion battery:

Zero Maintenance- If you have a lead acid battery, it costs a lot every month to keep it in good shape. But a Lithium Ion battery is a dry cell, so you don’t have to spend any money on keeping it in good shape.

Fast Charging: Power outages are becoming more and more common these days. So, if you have a lead acid battery, it takes about 10 hours to charge and is very hard to charge. But if you have a Lithium Ion battery, you can easily charge it in just 2 hours.

Space: If you want to put a lead acid battery in your house, you need a lot of space. But Lithium Ion batteries are not like this. Its design is quite small, and a battery of up to 15 kW can be easily put in a space the size of a fridge.

IOT-based: The fourth benefit of a lithium-ion battery is that it can connect to the Internet of Things (IOT), so you can control it and the devices it’s connected to from anywhere, at any time, from your phone. On the other hand, you can’t do this with a lead-acid battery.

Expandable: It’s easy to add more power to Lithium Ion batteries. For example, if you buy a 5 kW battery today and your needs change in the future, it’s easy to get a bigger one. This won’t give you any trouble at all.

Conclusion

If you decide to buy a Lithium Ion Battery as a backup solution, you can switch to Solar Energy after a while and be completely self-sufficient when it comes to electricity. Contact us right away if you want to know more about this subject. Our professionals are always ready to help.

Read More: Valentine’s Day Gift For Husband: Make Your Prince Feel Special


Spread the love
Redeem Discounts
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general